Are you interested in speaking with an Academic Advisor from Radford University? Please drop by the RU Transfer Advising Day on Wednesday, November 15th from 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the 3rd Floor of the Student Life Center. Each school will be available to provide basic advising information based on your program of study. If you would like to receive course recommendations for the spring, please bring a copy of your unofficial transcripts with you that day. Unofficial transcripts can be viewed on the Student Information system http://www.virginiawestern.edu/studenthelp/student/viewtranscript.php. The following schools will be represented:
• College of Business and Economics
• College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
• College of Visual and Performing Arts
• Artis College of Science and Technology
• College of Education and Human Development
• Waldron College of Health and Human Services
If you have questions or would like to schedule an individual appointment with a particular school that day, please contact Heather Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments will need to be scheduled by Monday, November 13th to allow time for the Advisors to preliminarily review transcripts.