TODAY, October 30: Pumpkin Painting in the Student Life Center
Free Movie THIS Friday, November 3: Dunkirk
- Showtimes at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Whitman Theater
- Free! Friends and Family Welcome to Attend!
Seats Still Available for the Charter Bus Trip to Washington DC! To sign up, pay the $10 fee to the Cashier in Chapman Hall and bring your receipt to Student Activities (Across from Subway).
Events Coming Soon:
- Screenings of the HBO Documentary Private Violence for Domestic Violence Awareness, followed by national speaker and victim advocate in North Carolina – Kit Gruelle. Come to any movie screening of your choice! Speaker on Thursday.
- Monday, November 6 – 10 a.m. in Whitman Theater
- Tuesday, November 7- 4 p.m. in Student Activities Conference Room
- Thursday, November 9- 1 p.m. in Whitman Theater * This screening will be followed by Kit Gruelle speaking at 2:30 p.m.
- First To Go – Celebrate First Generation College Students with an Uno Tournament, Open Mic and Free Coffee/Cookies.
- Wednesday, November 8 – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Student Life Center
- Blood Drive from Virginia Blood Services
- Wednesday, November 15 – 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Student Life Center
- Movie: The Lego Ninjago Movie
- Friday, November 17 – 2 p.m. or 6 p.m., Whitman Theater
- Free! Friends and Family welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Coming Soon in December: Study Break Activities!
Contact Natasha Lee for more information about any of these programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.