Skip to main content

Summer registration is open!
Class Schedule | Online Academic Advising | Online Financial Aid

The VWCC Campus is closed to students & the public until June 10th. More info here.


Student Records

Your Personal Information

To make changes to your personal information: name, address, telephone number, social security number, please follow the instructions listed below:

Address and Telephone Number Changes

To make changes to your address or telephone number, please stop by the Enrollment Center, Chapman Hall, room C108 and complete the Notification of Change form (PDF). Please provide some form of identification verifying this change. The completed form and verification documentation may also be faxed to the Records Office at 540-857-6102. Your personal information may also be updated online through the Self-Service Student Center on MyVWCC.

Name and Social Security Number Changes

Changes to your name or Social Security Number is usually done in person. The Notification of Change form (PDF) must be completed and the following documentation is required: driver's license, social security card or court papers reflecting your name change.

Note: If you have a federal privacy restriction (FERPA) attached to your record, all changes made to your personally identifiable information (name, address, phone, etc.) will have to be completed in person in the Records Office, Chapman Hall, room C106.

Contact Us

Location: Chapman Hall C107
Phone: 855-874-6690
Fax: 540-857-6102

Mailing Address:
3094 Colonial Ave. SW
Roanoke, VA 24015