10. I’d love to be a librarian because libraries are so quiet.
9. I thought about becoming a librarian, but I need enough income to support myself.
8. You need a graduate degree for that?
7. I thought the Internet put libraries out of business.
6. Don’t you have enough college degrees now?
5. I think it’s wonderful that you can pursue a hobby like that.
4. You have to go to college for that?
3. I don’t see much purpose to libraries; I buy all my books at Costco.
2. I’d love to be a librarian because I’d love to read at work.
1. You have to go to school for that?
——Jane G. Gresham, School of Information Resources & Library Science, University of Arizona, Tucson