Library services will be available reduced hours during Spring Break week:
Monday, March 5th through Friday, March 9th: 8am-5pm
Saturday, March 10th: Closed
Our normal hours will resume Monday, March 12th: 8am-8pm.
Should you need database access or research assistance, they are available 24/7/365 on our website. Have a wonderful break!
Welcome back to campus! We’ve been busy this summer updating our website and policies.
- You’ll notice some changes on our website. We recently migrated to a new version of InfoGuides. Click on the InfoGuides link in the left sidebar of our homepage to check out the fresh new look.
- Our Database list has also been updated. You can search for your favorite database, sort by alphabetical order, or browse databases by subject area. Check out the changes under the Find Articles link in the left sidebar of our homepage.
- Thanks to your feedback, we’ve changed our food policy. We will now allow snacks and drinks in the library. Please be courteous, clean up after yourselves, and let us know if you need help dealing with a spill.
- A photo ID is required to borrow library materials. You can obtain a Student ID in the Student Life Center, which gets you access to other stuff on campus, too. Or we can use another form of valid ID.
Remember, some things never change. Our floor is still a silent study space, perfect for concentrating on homework or doing research. Your friendly library staff members are still here to answer your questions and help you find sources. Email us at email@example.com or stop by and say hi in person! We are here 8am-8pm Monday through Thursday, 8am-5pm Friday, and 9am-1pm Saturday throughout the semester.
Happy summer! Brown Library’s normal hours are in effect this summer, but will change during holidays and breaks as follows:
July 1-4: Closed for the Independence Day holiday
August 3-18: Semester break hours. Open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, closed Saturday-Sunday.
Our full staff is here to help you all summer long. We hope to see you soon.
Happy Holidays! Our hours through the end of the semester and over break will be:
Monday-Wednesday, December 19th-21st: 8am-5pm
Thursday, December 22nd- Tuesday, January 3rd: Closed for Winter Break
Wednesday-Friday, January 4th-6th: 8am-5pm
Saturday-Sunday, January 7th-8th: Closed
Monday, January 9th: Regular hours resume, 8am-8pm
Your friendly librarians will be taking a turkey break next week! Our hours for the week of November 21st-27th will be:
- Monday 11/21 – 8am-8pm
- Tuesday 11/22 – 8am-5pm
- Wednesday 11/23 – 8am-noon
- Thursday 11/24 through Sunday 11/27 – Closed
Normal hours will resume Monday, November 28, 2016.
Remember that even when we’re closed, you can always access the library’s online resources, including a 24/7/365 chat service, on the Library’s website. Have a relaxing holiday!