Information & Educational Technologies :: Help Desk
Information and Educational Technologies (IET) provides and supports VWExchange/Outlook email for faculty and staff. Exchange is an email-based collaborative communications server for businesses. In addition to email, VWExchange/Outlook offers calendaring, personal contacts, a global address listing, shared calendaring, and tasks.
With Outlook Web Access (OWA), you can use a Web browser to access your Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Outlook 2010 and OWA Enhancements (PDF)
- OWA Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Emails from Barracuda Spam Firewall (PDF)
- User Quarantine Account Information E-mail (PDF)
- Outlook Email Encryption - Sensitive Data Transmission (PDF)
Location: Business Science M273
Need help? Live Chat
3099 Colonial Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
We use the VW Mass Notification System to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. Get more info and register!