To help you meet your educational expenses, Virginia Western Community College is pleased to participate in the Tuition Management System (TMS) Tuition Payment Plan. For a non-refundable fee of $35-45, TMS allows you to pay your tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The earlier you enroll, the more payment options you may have. Payments are deducted around the 20th of each month depending upon whether you opt to make your payments by ACH or by credit card.
To sign up for the plan, you must be logged into MyVWCC and inside the Student Information System.
- In the Student Center, scroll down to the Finances section.
- In the Finances section, click Apply for Payment Plan.
- You will see your Account Summary. In the What I Owe section, click the link Apply TMS Payment Plan.
- You should now be on the TMS website, and not on the Virginia Western website. Complete the TMS Application, which should be pre-filled with your name, Student ID number, and current account balance. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions and making the required down payment, click the Submit and Activate button to activate your agreement.
A confirmation and agreement number will be displayed which should be printed for your records. An email will be sent to the email address you entered and a hold will be placed on your account to hold your classes. The contract amount will be updated whenever a payment is made or when financial aid is disbursed to your account.