With QuikPAY® you can:
- store a payment profile to use for all QuikPAY® transactions.
- create authorized payers that can make payments against your account.
- include a secondary email address to receive notifications.
- view your current and previous statements.
- make payments against your account.
- view all transaction history against your account.
For assistance, please call the Financial Services office at 540-857-6246 or contact the Help Desk.
To Access QuikPAY® from SIS Peoplesoft
To access QuikPAY® from the SIS, you must be logged into MyVWCC and inside the Student Information System.
- In the Student Center, click Go to QuikPAY. This will bring you to the QuikPAY® application and you will be in the QuikPAY® Message Board.
To Set Up a Payment Profile
- On the QuikPAY® website, in the left-hand navigation menu click on Payment Profiles.
- Select to add either a Credit/Debit Card Profile or an eCheck Profile.
- Enter a name to identify your payment profile.
- Enter the requested payment information.
To Create an Authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone who you authorize to make payments against your account. For example, a parent, guardian, aunt, uncle, etc.
- On the QuikPAY® website, in the left-hand navigation menu click Authorize Payers.
- Click Add New to create an Authorized Payer. You can create up to five.
- Enter the requested information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials.
- Click Add to save.
You can reset an Authorized Payer’s password by selected the Edit icon and then Reset Password.
To Add a Secondary Email Address
- On the QuikPAY® website, in the left-hand navigation menu click User Preferences.
- In the box next to Secondary, enter your personal email address and click Save.
To View Current and Previous Statements
- On the QuikPAY® website, in the left-hand navigation menu click View Accounts.
- If you have a statement in the system, you will be shown your current statement. To print a PDF of your statement, select the Printable Statement icon.
- To view previous statements, select Statement History and click the Detail icon next to any statement.
To Make a Payment
- On the QuikPAY® website, in the left-hand navigation menu click Make Payment. Your current balance will be displayed at the top next to Amount Due.
- In the Payment Account box, enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Select your Payment Method and click Continue.
- Enter in your Payment Information and click Continue. You will be asked to confirm your payment information.
- Click Confirm for QuikPAY® to process your payment. Your receipt will be displayed.
To View Transaction History
- On the QuikPAY® website, in the left-hand navigation menu click Transaction History.
- Previous transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display. Select the Detail icon to view any transaction.