Request an Official Transcript

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

To request an official transcript, you must be logged into MyVWCC and inside the Student Information System.

  1. Click Student Center, thenĀ in the Academics section choose Transcript: Request Official Transcript from the drop-down menu and click on the blue button (Go Button Image).
  2. Select Virginia Western Community College as the Academic Institution.
  3. Request a Transcript screenshotSelect the desired Processing Option from the drop-down menu.
  4. Enter the Quantity to be sent.
  5. Enter the Send To name.
  6. Click Edit Address and enter the complete address information and click OK.
  7. Verify your information and click SUBMIT.