To report your no-show and withdrawal rosters, you must first be logged in to IIWS.
- Click on the Go To My Rosters link. Rosters that have a “View Roster” link will not be available to submit until the date open for that roster. If the deadline to submit a roster has passed, click View Roster, print the roster from the IIWS system using the browser print option, and take it to your Division Office. Rosters that have been submitted will have the date of submission.
- When you open the roster for a course, you will see a list of your students. This list of students matches enrollment information in the Student Information System (SIS), so this is an accurate record of the students enrolled in your class. If you have no students to withdraw, click No Withdrawals. If you have students you wish to withdraw, select the box next to their name and then select Withdraw Students.
- If you selected students and clicked “Withdraw Students”, you will see them listed on the next screen. If you selected “No Withdrawals”, you will see the same page with the message “You have selected there are no students to withdraw from your class. Please click below to submit this roster with no withdrawals.” In either scenario, you must click the Submit Roster button to submit this roster.
- Upon completion, you will see your list of rosters and the date submitted (if applicable).
- If you would like to verify the information submitted, select Open Roster to verify the results. The date you submitted the withdrawal will be noted.
Important Things to Note
- You have until the Roster Due Date to go back and add or remove students from the withdrawal list. This date is listed on your roster page.
- If you miss a deadline you will need to print your rosters from IIWS, mark any no-shows or withdrawals, and submit the information to your Division Office.
- This system will not be utilized for core classes in restricted health programs (ex: NUR 121). If you teach a core class in a restricted health program, you will receive direction from your program head.
- If you have trouble logging into the system or any other issues, please contact email@example.com with the email subject line “IIWS”.