To report your no-show, you must first be logged in to IIWS.
- Click on the Go To My Rosters link. Rosters that have a “View Roster” link will not be available to submit until the date open for that roster. If the deadline to submit a roster has passed, click View Roster, print the roster from the IIWS system using the browser print option, and take it to your Division Office. Rosters that have been submitted will have the date of submission.
- When you open the roster for a course, you will see a list of your students. This list of students matches enrollment information in the Student Information System (SIS), so this is an accurate record of the students enrolled in your class. If you have no students to report, simply click the submit button. If you have students you wish to report, select the box next to their name and then submit.
- If you selected any students, you will see them listed on the next screen. If you did not select any students, you will not see any students listed. In either scenario, you must click the Submit Roster button to submit this roster.
- Upon completion, you will see your list of rosters and the date submitted (if applicable).
- If you would like to verify the information submitted, select Open Roster to verify the results. The date you submitted the report will be noted.
Important Things to Note
- You have until the Roster Due Date to go back and add or remove students from the no-show list. This date is listed on your roster page.
- If you miss a deadline you will need to print your rosters from IIWS, mark any no-shows, and submit the information to your Division Office.
- If you have trouble logging into the system or any other issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “IIWS”.
- Because of issues we have identified with enrollment reporting, as of February 14, 2019 faculty will no longer submit withdrawal rosters.