If you know your username and password, you can log in to MyVWCC by going to https://vw.my.vccs.edu, entering your username and password, and clicking Sign In.
First Time Users/Don’t Know Your Username
First time users must look up their Username, Emplid, provide five security questions, and set a password before they can access their account.
If you don’t already know your username, you will need to use the Advanced Password Reset Tool.
Don’t Know Your Password
If you do not know what your password is:
- Click Forgot Password on the MyVWCC login page.
- Enter your Username and click Submit.
- You will be asked three of the five security questions that you set up. Answer the questions, then click Next.
If you did not set up any security questions/answers, you will see a message directing you to use the Advanced Password Reset tool. Contact the Help Desk at 540-857-7354 if the Advanced Password Reset tool does not work.
- Enter your password and then re-type it. Click Submit.
- Your new password must be between eight (8) and 32 characters long and must contain at least one capital letter (A-Z), one lower case letter (a-z), one number (0-9) and one special character ($, #, etc.).
- Do not use a previously used password.
- Do not use your birthdate or include any spaces.
- Do not use any part of your name or username.
- You will see a brief message saying, “We’re all set!” and a reminder of your username. It will allow you to click a link to return to the login screen or will automatically return you to the login screen after a few seconds.
Allow 10 minutes for your new password to be accepted by all VCCS applications, including Canvas, SIS (Student Information System) and Gmail.
Go back to the MyVWCC login page and login with your username and the new password you created.