To browse the Course Catalog, you must be logged into MyVWCC and inside the Student Information System.
- Click Self Service, then Class Search/Browse Catalog, then Browse Course Catalog.
- Select Virginia Western Community College as the institution.
- You will see the Course List. To navigate to a different section of the catalog, click one of the letters at the top of the screen, then select a subject code to display course information.
- Select the Course Title of the course you are interested in. The course description is shown, along with prerequisites for the course.
- To view the sections of a course, click the green View Class Sections button. Then choose a term (such as 2017 Spring) and click the green Show Sections button.
- Students: To add a class to your planner, click Add to Planner.