To enroll in a class, you must be logged into MyVWCC and inside the Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- In the Academics section, click the Enroll link.
- If necessary, select the correct term from the Select Term menu and click CONTINUE.
- Enter the 5-digit Class Number in the Enter Cls Nbr field.
- If you do not know the 5-digit Class Number, select Class Search and click the green search button. Enter at least two search criteria and click Search.
- To select a class, click Select Class.
- Click NEXT. The Class Preferences page will appear with the status of the class. If the status is closed, click PREVIOUS and select another class number. If a Wait List is available for the closed class, you will see the Wait List icon. For instructions on using the Wait List, refer to Using the Wait List for Closed Class Sections.
- Click NEXT. Repeat until all class numbers are entered. Selected classes appear in your Enrollment Shopping Cart.
- Click PROCEED TO STEP 2 OF 3.
- To process your enrollment request, click FINISH ENROLLING.
- View the results for enrollment confirmations and errors. If there are no errors, each class will display Success in the Message column.
If an error is identified, Error will display in the Message column. Click FIX ERRORS or ADD ANOTHER CLASS to return to the Add Classes page.
- To view your schedule, click MY CLASS SCHEDULE. There are two views: List View or Calendar View. To print your schedule, click the Printer icon on the toolbar.