To view the roster for a class, you must be logged into MyVWCC and inside the Student Information System.
- Click Faculty Center, then My Schedule.
- Your schedule for the designated term will be displayed. If needed, click change term. Select the correct term and click CONTINUE.
- Click the Class Roster icon () in the My Teaching Schedule area of the page. The Class Roster page for the class will be displayed.
The class roster will display the students’ ID, name, VCCS email address, telephone numbers, grading basis, units, program and plan, advisor(s), and status notes.
- To send email notifications to selected students, select the box next to each student’s name and click Notify Selected Students.
- To send email notifications to all students in the class, click Notify All Students.
- To zoom in on the class roster, click the Zoom icon () in the blue title bar after the word Find. To exit zoom view, scroll down the class roaster and click the Return button.
- To download a copy of the class roster to Excel, click the Download icon () in the blue title bar after the word Find.
- If you get a message box that says you have a pop-up blocker on, follow the directions to turn it off. Select always allow pop-ups from this site.
- If you are still unable to download the spreadsheet, hold down the CTRL key while you click the Download icon, then click Save and Save to My Documents.
- To print a copy of the class roster you can click the Printer Friendly Version button on the bottom right of the screen. However, the print may be too small. If so, there is a way to use the browser to get a more printer-friendly version. Below are the steps using Internet Explorer (IE):
- Navigate to the class roster page.
- Right-click and select “Select All”.
- In IE, select File -> Print Preview
- In the print preview window, use the dropdown menus to select “As selected on screen” and “Shrink to Fit”.
- Click the Printer button, select the printer, and click Print.