- Financial Aid Home
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Dates & Deadlines
- Summer Awarding
- Types of Aid
- About Your Financial Aid Award
- Forms Library
- Charging Textbooks
- Policies & Conditions
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student Consumer Info
- Financial Aid Course Eligibility (Video)
Receiving Your Award
VWCC responds to each qualified financial aid application (FAFSA) via email with an official notification of aid eligibility called the Award Letter. A student may receive multiple notices of an award as revisions are made to his or her aid package. You should always review the information on your Award Letter.
You do not need to take any action unless:
- Your eligibility assumptions are incorrect;
- Your address is incorrect;
- You wish to decline all or a portion of the financial aid that has been offered; or
- You will receive additional resources, external to the Financial Aid Office, that are not listed on the award letter.
Report updates or changes, except address changes, to the VWCC Financial Aid Office. Address changes should be reported to the VWCC Records Office.
You can always check your status on the Financial Aid and Student Accounts Support Website.