Sexual Assault Prevention Training
Dear Faculty and Staff,
Virginia Western Community College has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students, faculty and staff address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention, and financial literacy in higher education institutions across the country. Each year over 5 million students and employees complete these courses.
As part of our prevention program for faculty and staff, Virginia Western expects you to complete Haven for Faculty and Staff. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your years at Virginia Western and beyond.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
To access this training go to http://www.everfi.com/login and click to Register
- Under Student Learner, enter the Registration Code: 7e5f6134 and click Next to create your EverFi Account
- Complete Part 1 of Haven for Faculty and Staff within a month of your start date.
- After 30 days you will receive an invitation to complete part 2 of Haven for Faculty and Staff which must be completed by the end of the semester.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure learners’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the employee body as a whole and will never see individual employee’s answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com.