ENROLL NOW and Discover Virginia Western!
There are no remaining seats available for Discover orientation.
Here are some tips for a smooth start to the school year:
- Login to MyVWCC and check your Student Center for any remaining Holds or To Do list items.
- Check your Virginia Western Email. You should check your campus email daily.
- Review the Academic Calendar.
- View/print Your Class Schedule in SIS.
- The list view of the schedule will include a link to view the textbooks you will need.
- The weekly calendar view will show a weekly view of your classes.
- Visit Campus and find your classes before the first day. Please note: you will not be able to access the STEM building until classes begin.
- Student IDs can be obtained once classes begin.
Contact the Recruitment Department at 857-6953 or 857-7390 with questions.
Location: Chapman Hall C107
Assistant Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Chapman Hall C120