Hall Associates Career Center
The Hall Associates Career Center is excited to announce the launch of a new online career services platform powered by College Central Network this fall. Students and alumni will have unlimited online access to valuable career-related resources and interactive tools including:
- Access to an online job board featuring jobs posted specifically for VWCC students and alumni, as well as access to national job and internship postings
- Online resume builder and posting, as well as online critiques by one of our career specialists
- Career advice podcasts, videos, and documents on topics such as resume writing, job search etiquette, internships, and networking
- Information about upcoming events such as employer hiring fairs and informational workshops
- User-friendly appointment scheduler to meet face-to-face with one of our career specialists. Walk-ins are always welcome!
- And more...
The Hall Associates Career Center provides free assistance to Virginia Western students and alumni in preparing for employment and connecting with local employers.
Location: Student Life Center S206
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Evening hours by appointment