Licensure, Credentialing & Intensive Training Programs
Intermediate Revit Architecture
This intermediate course will expand on the knowledge of the foundations of Revit and further develop integrated floor plans, coordinate systems, drawing families, massing, extruding, dimensions, creation and editing.
Creation and editing of the following:
- Wall, Floor, Ceiling and Roof
- Callouts and Details
- Materials and Finishes
- Sheets and Title-block
- Multiple topo-surface
- Stacked walls, Curtain Walls
- Structural Foundations, Structural Columns, Girders, Beams and Trusses
- Lighting, Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC
- Sun Studies, Rendering and Walkthroughs
- Pre-Requisite: AutoCAD experience
- Text: Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit. Student version of Revit(s) will be provided.
- Equipment: Bring a 4GB USB drive