Workforce Solutions :: Featured Programs
Certified Medical Assistant
In our region, employers are looking for candidates who have completed a medical assistant training program, a certification from an industry recognized agency like the National Healthcareer Association, and a clinical rotation experience. Our program will get you trained, certified, and in a clinical rotation in just one semester.
Registration & Funding
Funding Opportunities Are Possible. Call Us Today! 540-857-6076
- Program Overview (PDF): Class dates and times, job outlook, program requirements, and tuition costs. Funding assistance is available!
- Student Handbook (PDF): Full details of the classroom and clinical experiences.
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Sign-up for the Pre-Qualifying Class on WES. Register here.
- Set-up an appointment with a navigator to complete the pre-qualifying process.
- Amanda Decker: 540-857-6279 or Melissa Marcus: 540-857-6820
- Complete the onboarding and financial assistance process to be officially enrolled in the program. Your Career Navigator will guide you through this. Please be aware this can take up to a month, so it's important to get started now to meet the deadline on December 19, 2017.
Career Path & Funding Assistance:
Amanda Decker: 540-857-6279
Melissa Marcus: 540-857-6820
Location: Thomas Center - Ground Floor
3074 Colonial Ave., SW
Roanoke, VA 24015