How to Register
If you have not been a student of Virginia Western Community in the past 3 years, you must complete a
NON-credit application to Virginia Western Community College. You have two options.
- Apply online here. Use this link to
guide you through the entire process including enrolling in classes and making a payment. For
assistance with the online process call 540-857-7231.
- Complete the application and either mail or deliver it in person at any of the following
locations. (Call ahead for office hours as times may vary!)
- The Admissions Office in Chapman Hall on the main campus: 3094 Colonial Ave. Room C108, Roanoke, VA 24015. (540) 857-7321
- The Greenfield Education and Training Center, 57 South Center Dr., Daleville, VA 24083. (540) 966-3984
- The Franklin Center, 50 Claiborne Avenue, Rocky Mount, VA 24151, (540) 483-0179, Ext 2116
Click here to download the Virginia Western non-credit application:
MS Word document