Sign-up for a Payment Plan
To help meet your educational expenses, Virginia Western Community College is pleased to participate in Nelnet’s tuition payment plan. For a non-refundable fee of $25.00, Nelnet allows you to pay your tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The earlier you enroll, the more payment options you may have. Payments are deducted around the 20th of each month depending upon whether you opt to make your payments by ACH or by credit card.
- Be sure your Internet browser has its Pop-up blocker set to "off".
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Pop-up Blocker.
- To turn off the Pop-up Blocker, click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
- Sign into MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the MyVWCC link on the VWCC homepage.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Finances section.
- Click Apply Nelnet Payment Plan
- This will take you to the Account Summary page where you will find the link Apply Nelnet Payment Plan. Selecting
this link will take you to the Nelnet Application which will be prefilled with your name, Student ID number and current account balance
as shown in the Total Due column in the section 'What I Owe.'
- Please be sure you are now on the Nelnet website and not on the Virginia Western site. Read the terms and conditions carefully. After completing the application, agreeing to the terms and conditions and making the required down payment, you will be instructed to click the Submit and Activate button to activate your agreement. A confirmation and agreement number will be displayed which should be printed for your records. An email will be sent to the email address you entered and a hold will be placed on your account to hold your classes. The contract amount will be updated whenever a payment is made or when financial aid is disbursed to your account.
- To exit, click Sign Out.