Request an Official Transcript

  1. Sign into MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the MyVWCC link on the VWCC homepage.
  2. Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
  3. Click Student Center.
  4. In the Academics section, click on the drop-down menu and select Transcript: Request Official Transcript.

    Official Transcript Selection
  5. Click the blue >> button.
  6. Select Virginia Western Community College as the Academic Institution.
  7. Select the desired Processing Option from the drop-down menu.

    Send To and Address Items
  8. Enter the Quantity to be sent.
  9. Enter the Send To Name.
  10. Click Edit Address and enter the complete address information. Click OK.

    Edit Address Items

    Edit Processing Options
  11. Click SUBMIT.
  12. To exit, click Sign Out.