Setting Up QuikPAY®
With QuikPAY® you can:
- Store a payment profile to use for all QuikPAY® transactions
- Create authorized payers that can make payments against your account
- Include a secondary email address to receive notifications
- View your current and previous statements
- Make payments against your account
- View all transaction history against your account
For assistance, please call the Financial Services Office at 540-857-6246 or email email@example.com.
To Access QuikPAY® From SIS Peoplesoft
- Sign into MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the MyVWCC link on the VWCC homepage.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- Click Go to QuikPAY.
This will bring you to the QuikPAY® Application and you will land on the QuikPAY® Message Board.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click on Payment Profiles.
- Select to add either a Credit/Debit Card Profile OR an eCheck Profile.
- Enter a name to identify your payment profile.
- Enter the requested payment information.
An Authorized Payer is someone who you authorize to make payments against your account. For example, a parent, guardian, aunt, uncle, etc.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click Authorize Payers.
- Click Add New to create an Authorized Payer. You can create up to five.
- Enter the requested information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials.
- Click Add to save.
You can reset an Authorized Payer's password by selecting the Edit icon and then Reset Password.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click User Preferences.
- In the box next to Secondary, enter your personal email address.
- Click Save.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click View Accounts.
- If you have a statement in the system, you will be brought to your current statement. To print a PDF of your statement, select the Printable Statement icon.
- To view previous statements, select Statement History under View Accounts on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the Detail icon next to any statement to view it.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click Make Payment. Your Current Balance will display at the top next to Amount Due.
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the Payment Amount box.
- Select your Payment Method.
- Click Continue.
- Enter in your Payment Information.
- Click Continue.
- You will be asked to confirm your payment information. Click Confirm for QuikPAY® to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
- On the left-hand navigation menu, click Transaction History. Previous transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display.
- Select the Detail icon to view details of a transaction.