Search for a Class
- Sign into My VWCC by clicking on the Login to My VWCC link on the left of this screen or the My VWCC link on the VWCC homepage.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Class Search/Browse Catalog.
- Click Class Search.
- Select Virginia Western Community College as the Institution.
- Select the Term.
- Enter at least two Class Search Criteria.
- Enter the Course Subject. The Course Subject will be a three-letter abbreviation for credit classes and a four-letter
abbreviation for non-credit classes. If you are unsure of which abbreviation to use, click select subject.
- Enter the Course Number.
- Select the Course Career. (Credit or Non-Credit)
- To view only those class sections with seats available for enrollment, select Show Open Classes Only.
- To enter additional search criteria, such as meeting time or location, click Additional Search Criteria.
- Click Search. The classes that meet your search criteria will be displayed on the next page.
- To view additional information about each class, click the link located to the right of Section.
- To exit, click Sign Out.