Find your Username, and Create/Set your Password
The Student Information System, Blackboard, and the student email system are administered by the Virginia Community College System (VCCS). The same username and password are used to access each of them. If you do not know your Username and/or Password follow the directions below.
Find your Username & Set Your Password
- Click Login to My VWCC on the left of this screen.
- Click New to your college? Look up your username and set your password.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name as they appear on official college documents.
- Enter your six-digit birthdate (birth month, day, year - MMDDYY).
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Click Search.
- Enter a Password.
- Retype the Password.
- Scroll down on the page and create a Security Question and Answer.
- Click Next.
- Your Username, Emplid, and Institution will be displayed. If you haven't already done so, please write down your Emplid and Username and keep them in a safe place.
Please allow up to 10 minutes for your new password to become active. Remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.