VWCC Rosters with DEV ENG History Report
- Sign in to MyVWCC by clicking on the Login to MyVWCC link on the left of this screen or the MyVWCC link on the Virginia Western homepage.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click on Home.
- The VCCS College page will come up. The report is under the Student Records heading on the right. Scroll down until you see the name of the report: VWCC Placement Dev ENG.
- Click on VWCC Placement Dev ENG.
- If you have used the system before, enter your Run Control ID and select Search. If you have not used the system previously, click on the Add a New Value tab. On the next screen create a Run Control ID and select Search. Use a Run Control ID you can remember, such as "vw" followed by your department or initials.
- Enter the specific course information you would like included in the report. You must enter information into the top three fields. The bottom fields are optional. Then click Run.
Academic Institution: VW286
Term: For Spring 2015, 2152; For Summer 2015, 2153; For Fall 2015, 2154
Subject: Enter the three letter subject code for the course you want to check the prerequisites for (such as PSY). This will show all developmental ENG prerequisites on the PSY courses you select.
Catalog Number: the three digit catalog number (such as 200 for PSY 200)
Class Section: enter the class section if you only want to pull one section of data
- Make sure USERID is PSUNX and click OK.
- Click on Process Monitor.
- Click on Refresh until the Distribution Status says Posted. It may take several minutes depending on how many classes you run at one time.
- Click on Details.
- Click on View Log/Trace.
- Click on the middle link that ends in .PDF.
- A PDF file should open. The first few lines look like this: