Educational Foundation :: Giving
- Foundation Home
- About Us ▼
- Scholarships ▼
- Giving ▼
- Student Assistance Fund
- News & Publications ▼
- Coming Events
Making College Possible for Generations to Come
It takes a lifetime of experience to educate the next generation. When you consider a planned gift, you are making the difference of a lifetime in the long-term sustainability of Virginia Western and the dreams of generations of students. There are many Ways to Give, including:
- Bequest in a will or trust
- Name Virginia Western as a beneficiary of retirement assets or life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities and trusts
- and more
As you consider a planned gift, first make a plan...
How to Plan
Before you make your will and/or other estate plans, be well prepared.
- Make a list of the people you want to include in your plans--family, special friends, employees and charitable interests, including Virginia Western Community College.
- List the property you wish to distribute--include securities, real estate, life insurance, retirement plans, and personal possessions.
- Consider ways to match the people with the property.
- Finally, list any professional planners you may need to consult--for instance your attorney, banker, accountant, tax advisor, or representatives of a charitable recipient.
Once you've made your plan, click here to review the ways to give, and decide what's right for you.
Join the Virginia Western Legacy Society
Martha and William Adams (dec.)
Joan F. Brenner (dec.)
Ruby M. Brogan
Betty Conduff Craig (dec.)
Sigmund E. Davidson
Edwin C. and Glenna H. (dec.) Hall
Lawrence H. Hamlar (dec.)
Gertrude Light Hubbard (dec.)
Mr. Donald M. Kinzer (dec.)
Ellen F. Knisely (dec.)
Stan & Elise Lanford
Donna L. Mitchell
Mary B. Moses (dec.)
Mr. & Mrs. Bernard F. Odasz
Leroy Harden Smith, Jr. (dec.)
Linda P. Stuckey
Mr. & Mrs. Walter Darnall Vinyard
J. William Wilcher
Alice Becker Hinchcliffe Williams (dec.)
Ruth Willis Williamson (dec.)
Location: Fishburn Hall, F214
All users: 711
3093 Colonial Ave. SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM