Summer Class Suggestions
What do you have planned for the summer? A VWCC class is always a good choice. Perfect a skill or learn some new ones.
Check out the suggestions below, or explore our online class search for ideas and course descriptions.
>> Want to learn about how things like COVID-19 can impact our lives?
>> Want to better understand others?
>> Want to explore your creative side?
>> Want to learn how to be a better student?
>> Want to improve your math skills?
>> Want to create your own web page?
>> Want to make better food choices?
>> Want to work on your Governor Scholar requirements?
- ART 101 - History and Appreciation of Art
- CST 100 - Principles of Public Speaking
- CST 130 - Introduction to the Theatre
- ECO 201 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- GEO 210 - People & Land: Introduction to Cultural Geography
- ITE 115 - Introduction to Computer Applications and Concepts
- MUS 122 - Music Appreciation II
- PHI 101 - Introduction to Philosophy I
- PHY 200 - Principles of Psychology
- REL 210 - Survey of the New Testament
- SDV 101 - Orientation to Liberal Arts & Social Science Transfer
- SOC 215 - Sociology of the Family
>> Want to know about our special summer enrichment math programs?
Ready to Enroll?
Dr. Kathryn H. Beard
Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Location: Fishburn Hall F125C
Dual Enrollment Specialist
3093 Colonial Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24015