Community College Access Program
The 2018 CCAP application is open October 2, 2017 through February 16, 2018.
Applicants will be informed of their conditional acceptance into the program by March 30, 2018.
If you have any questions please contact the Educational Foundation at .
CCAP Resources/Checklists with Dates & Deadlines
For important details and deadlines, please refer to the CCAP information checklist that pertains to your locality below:
- 2018 CCAP Checklist Roanoke City (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Checklist All Localities except Roanoke City (PDF)
- Placement Testing Info for High School and Dual Enrollment CCAP Students (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Details Snapshot (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Public Information Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- CCAP Application Step-by-Step Instructions (PDF)
- 2018 Frequently Asked CCAP Questions
Virginia Western Recruitment
Click here for a calendar of dates when our Virginia Western recruitment team visits area high schools to answer questions about enrollment, placement testing, financial aid and CCAP.
Virginia Placement Testing
Click here for Virginia Placement Testing information at Virginia Western.
American Opportunity Credit for Education
The American Opportunity Credit is a tax credit, which can be taken by eligible students for tuition paid during the first four years of college attendance, up to a maximum of $2,500 per year.
Click here for information on the American Opportunity Tax Credit.
TTY: 800-855-2880 All users: 711
Stay Connected with CCAP
Sign up for important CCAP updates about application deadlines, CCAP information sessions, FAFSA workshops and more. Text CCAP2018 to 31996, or enter your mobile phone number below.