Community College Access Program
The 2019 CCAP application opens October 1, 2018.
If you have any questions please contact the Educational Foundation at .
CCAP Resources/Checklists with Dates & Deadlines
For important details and deadlines, please refer to the CCAP information checklist that pertains to your locality below:
- 2018 CCAP Acceptance Meeting - Roanoke City (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Acceptance Meeting - All Other Localities (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Checklist Roanoke City (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Checklist All Localities except Roanoke City (PDF)
- Placement Testing Info for High School and Dual Enrollment CCAP Students (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Details Snapshot (PDF)
- 2018 CCAP Public Information Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- CCAP Application Step-by-Step Instructions (PDF)
- 2018 Frequently Asked CCAP Questions
*Information contained within the above resource documents is subject to change year to year.
Virginia Western Recruitment
Click here for a calendar of dates when our Virginia Western recruitment team visits area high schools to answer questions about enrollment, placement testing, financial aid and CCAP.
Virginia Placement Testing
Click here for Virginia Placement Testing information at Virginia Western.
American Opportunity Credit for Education
The American Opportunity Credit is a tax credit, which can be taken by eligible students for tuition paid during the first four years of college attendance, up to a maximum of $2,500 per year.
Click here for information on the American Opportunity Tax Credit.
TTY: 800-855-2880 All users: 711