Community College Access Program
The 2019 CCAP application is open October 1, 2018 - February 1, 2019.
If you have any questions please contact the Educational Foundation at .
CCAP Resources/Checklists with Dates & Deadlines
For important details and deadlines, please refer to the CCAP information checklist that pertains to your locality below:
- 2019 CCAP Checklist Roanoke City (PDF)
- 2019 CCAP Checklist All Localities except Roanoke City (PDF)
- 2019 CCAP Details Snapshot (PDF)
- 2019 Frequently Asked CCAP Questions
- How to Apply for CCAP (PDF)
- CCAP Information Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- 2019-2020 FAFSA Free-for-All Workshops (PDF)
- Placement Testing Info for High School and Dual Enrollment CCAP Students (PDF)
*Information contained within the above resource documents is subject to change year to year.
Virginia Western Recruitment
Click here for a calendar of dates when our Virginia Western recruitment team visits area high schools to answer questions about enrollment, placement testing, financial aid and CCAP.
Virginia Placement Testing
Click here for Virginia Placement Testing information at Virginia Western.
American Opportunity Credit for Education
The American Opportunity Credit is a tax credit, which can be taken by eligible students for tuition paid during the first four years of college attendance, up to a maximum of $2,500 per year.
TTY: 800-855-2880 All users: 711
Stay Connected with CCAP
Sign up for important CCAP updates about application deadlines, CCAP information sessions, FAFSA workshops and more. Text CCAP2019 to 31996, or enter your mobile phone number below.