Explore Career Options
There are multiple ways in which you can explore your career options:
- Talk with a career counselor and/or advisor about possible interest areas, career direction, and educational requirements.
- Conduct informational interviews with professors, mentors, and professionals in your career field of interest.
- Create a resume and learning plan to explore areas you need to strengthen or develop.
- Begin collecting material for your portfolio.
- Consider an internship and take SDV 106 in preparation
- Attend special events at the Hall Career Center to learn about career opportunities and requirements.