Community Arboretum :: Friends of the Arboretum
Privileges For The Friends Of The Community Arboretum
- Quarterly Newsletter (pdf).
To receive the latest edition of the newsletter, please join Friends of the Arboretum.
- Invitations to Friends-sponsored lectures, workshops, and garden tours.
- Friends-Only plant sale dates (Christmas and Spring).
- Notice of College horticulture classes and seminars.
*Patrons of the Community Arboretum are entitled to all of the privileges above, plus:
- One 6" Poinsettia and one 10" Spring Basket, both complimentary.
- A free guide book to Arboretum plantings.
- Student (full-time) and Senior Citizen (60 & over) - $10.00
- Individual - $15.00
- Family - $20.00
- Sponsor - $50.00
- Patron* - $100.00
Contributions over and above membership fees are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To become a friend of the Community Arboretum, please call (540)857-6388 or fill out and mail this membership form (pdf).
Volunteers are needed for the following areas:
- Tour Guides
- Garden Helpers
- Plant Collection Curators
- Newsletter Contributors
If you are interested in volunteering in one of the areas listed above, please visit our volunteer page for more information.