Do not forget to register for Spring classes - Enroll Now!
The Registration Room is open! Students needing help registering for their classes after they have met with an advisor are welcome to visit the Registration Room in Duncan 212.
The Advising Center offers a confidential and welcoming atmosphere where New Student Advisors help new students and students who are not in a program of study by:
- interpreting placement test results and making course recommendations
- determining eligibility for placement test exemptions
- providing assistance with identifying your educational success goal
- assisting in the resolution of academic difficulties
- providing referrals to on- and off-campus resources when needed.
Our mission is to partner with students to help you define, plan, and progress towards your educational goals by fostering independence, facilitating a professional and supportive environment, and promoting student development skills.
Just need help with registering for courses? Visit our Registration Room before the start of each semester.
Ask an Advisor
Location: Chapman Hall C105
Hours of Operation