The Advising Center offers a confidential and welcoming atmosphere where New Student Advisors help new students and students who are not in a program of study by:
- interpreting placement test results and making course recommendations
- determining eligibility for placement test exemptions
- providing assistance with identifying your educational success goal
- assisting in the resolution of academic difficulties
- providing referrals to on- and off-campus resources when needed.
Our mission is to partner with students to help you define, plan, and progress towards your educational goals by fostering independence, facilitating a professional and supportive environment, and promoting student development skills.
Just need help with registering for courses? Visit our Registration Room before the start of each semester.
Ask an Advisor
Location: Chapman Hall C105
Hours of Operation