About Virginia Western
- About VWCC
- Administrative Offices
- Maps & Directions
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Leadership & Governance
- Legal & Policies
- Emergency Preparedness
- Strategic Plan - Success 2021
- Event Facilities
- Off-Campus Facilities
- Educational Foundation
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Marketing & Communications
- Workforce Solutions
- Employment Opportunities
- Mission & Vision
- Community/Met Opera
- Diversity & Inclusion
Mission, Vision, Values & Goals
Virginia Western provides quality educational opportunities that empower students for success and strengthen communities.
Virginia Western: A forward-thinking Community College inspiring individual, community and economic transformation.
- Diversity - Promote a culture and practice of inclusion and empowerment.
- Integrity - Demonstrate the highest standards of honesty, fairness and ethical conduct.
- Respect - Foster an environment that demonstrates care and support for the college community through constructive and open communication.
- Success - Collaborate to provide and promote services and programs to encourage success among all students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Teamwork - Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide practical and relevant educational opportunities.
- Empower Students for Success
- Champion Sound Stewardship
- Foster Internal & External Collaboration
Reviewed by the Virginia Western Community College Local Board in September 2015.